A new position for a KYC Officer has become available within the Malta offices of a multi-jurisdictional player in the financial services sector providing corporate, fiduciary and fund services with 35 years of experience in the sector.
- Processing of subscriptions and redemptions, transfers, and switches for a range funds;
- Resolving related enquiries as well as providing information relating to funds’ portfolios, prices and dealing procedures;
- Processing paperwork for trades and related activity;
- Maintaining shareholder register and investor files;
- Processing redemption, distribution and dividend payments;
- Preparation and distribution of Investor statements and contract notes;
- Ensuring compliance with AML procedures as well as FATCA/CRS procedures;
- Reporting of fund transactions to the relevant internal departments.
Education & Experience
- Relevant experience within KYC/ Transfer Agency/Investor Services shall be considered an asset but is not considered compulsory;
- A relevant finance qualification is a requirement.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- A self-starter;
- A team player;
- Ability to handle changing priorities;
- Meticulous, having an eye for detail
Job reference: PC117