Our Client is a leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide, employing 800 staff across a global footprint that spans Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East and is currently seeking to recruit a number of talented Fund Administrators
to join their rapidly expanding Malta's office, which offers excellent career growth opportunities in an internationally-focussed environment.
- Completing AML checks on shareholder accounts;
- Processing subscription/redemption order requests;
- Maintaining the Shareholder Registers of the various funds under administration;
- Providing periodic reporting of shareholder trading activity to Fund Managers;
- Liaising with investor queries on an on‐going basis;
- Managing the Transfer Agency relationship with Fund Managers.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
- A diploma in Compliance and/or AML would be considered as an asset;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fund administration and/or an AML role;
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines;
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time;
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.