Heptagon Capital Limited:
Heptagon Capital is a London based, investment firm with over $8.5bn in assets under management (including Private Equity, Hedge Funds and UCITS Funds). The Firm was founded in 2005 by former Morgan Stanley Executives and has offices in London, Stockholm, Tel-Aviv and St Julian’s/Balluta Bay.
Heptagon Capital Limited is currently looking to recruit a Fund Operations Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis. This is a good opportunity for candidates who want to pursue a career in Global Asset Management.
The role will include:
- Recently graduated or have up to 2 years’ experience in an investment firm or fund administrator.
- Fund valuation/accounting;
- Risk management of UCITS fund restrictions and guidelines, currency exposure and cash management;
- Liaising with Investment Managers and fund service providers;
- Analysis of the investment funds;
- Opportunity to travel and work in our London office for 1 -2 weeks per year.
We offer a competitive base salary, annual performance related bonus (bonus potential of 20% or more of base salary) and sponsorship towards CFA exams or other postgraduate qualifications.