Entropay, Malta is looking to recruit a Full Stack Software Engineer
on a full-time basis to join their team. As part of the engineering team at Entropay, you will be responsible for building a more efficient and inclusive payment infrastructure. You will build new products, add and improve features, and scale and maintain the systems that real people rely on to keep their money secure, every day.
Who are you?
You are familiar with a number of technologies and can develop across the entire technology stack. You thrive working as part of a team, and you find it exciting and fulfilling to work with others to find solutions to a challenge. When things don’t go your way, you’re ready to try something new to achieve your goal. Among your friends and colleagues, you’re always the first to know about the latest advancements in technology. You constantly raise the bar and do not accept the status quo.
What makes you a good fit?
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- A solid understanding of Java EE 6+ Spring is also acceptable
- Experience in REST API design and implementation
- Experience in database design and MySQL
- Experience in UNIX-based systems is considered an asset
- Familiarity working with Git, Maven, Continuous Integration and other essentials.
Entropay was founded by the people behind Ixaris Systems in 2003 to give anyone the ability to make online payments, regardless of their location or credit-worthiness. Today, Entropay is leading the fintech sector in making online payments faster and more seamless for all. Entropay introduced the first prepaid virtual cards in Europe. Over 13 years and 2 million users later, Entropay continues to rethink—and improve—how we pay every day. Our team has diverse backgrounds and skills, but we're all passionate about building a more efficient and inclusive payment infrastructure—together.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
- Familiar with Docker and container technologies like Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and/or AWS ECS2
- Familiarity with any of the following is a plus, but not required - Grunt/Gulp, SASS/LESS, Karma, Jasmine, npm.