CodeBlack in Malta is looking to recruit a Full-Stack Software Developer to join their fast-growing team in Malta. As a Full-Stack Software Developer, you are expected to be able to build fully functional front-end applications using the latest technologies as well as the required services and APIs to connect with it.
CodeBlack is a software house based in Malta, specialising in web-based information systems for some of the most elite companies together with our own internal projects.
If you would like to join a fun dynamic team and help innovate the future of web-based IS we have the job for you!
What you'll need:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in building modern web applications;
- A passion for UI/UX with an eye for detail;
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS (LESS);
- A good understanding of AngularJS;
- A good understanding of the PHP frameworks with experience on Laravel given preference;
- A good understanding of data structure in a relational database (ex MySQL);
- Good time management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in REST API communication;
- Positive attitude with the ability to transform specifications into a high quality, cross-browser solutions;
- Knowledge of Git source control.
What’s nice to have:
- Knowledge of NodeJS is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of SCRUM project management.
What's in it for you:
Two founders, 20+ years of combined experience, one dream: helping businesses run at their utmost efficiency. We use the latest technologies to deliver good quality software to reach set goals. Our agency can only be as strong as our people. We know business because we have run our own, we have built high-availability software and solved the most complex of business problems. And now we're looking forward to adding your business to our portfolio!
- Competitive salaries + annual performance bonus;
- The possibility to grow within the company;
- Fun working environment.