Our client is looking to recruit for a Senior PHP Fullstack vacancy in Malta to join a small team of passionate coders looking to challenge the way things have always been done. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing code that is scalable, reusable and efficient
- Championing code quality, new technologies, and architectural design
- Perform technical requirements analysis, high-level design
- Maintaining and enhancing the current systems and code
- Build and improve processes and internal tools.
- Solve technical problems on a day to day basis and compiling the necessary documentation
- Test and evaluate software tools
Education & Experience:
- 3 - years of experience in a similar environment
- A solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design, PHP (Laravel), MySQL, HTML
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Must be meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Must have a passion for development
- Good communication and ability to work in a team.
- Good command of the English language is a must
About the Company:
The company recruiting for the PHP Fullstack Developer vacancy in Malta is for a web-based coaching company looking at improving the coaching system for companies all over the globe.