Our client is looking to recruit for a .Net Developer in Malta. As a .NET Developer, working in a highly dynamic and technologically driven team of skilled professionals looking to change the Fintech industry with innovative solutions.
Your responsibilities will include as follows:
- Contributing to the building of products by mixing software development skills to data and analytics
- Designing, Developing, Debugging, Implementing and Supporting the solution throughout the project
- Understanding the requirements provided by the team lead
- Developing reusable and efficient code
Education & Experience:
- Hold a minimum Degree in BSc.Software Development or Computer Sciences
- Hold a minimum of 2 years of experience as a developer
- Must have experience using technologies such as C#, .NET, Python, Java, MVC, PowerBI
- Basic exposure of Microsoft SQL Server and understanding of the Microsoft Azure Platform would be considered an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- An innate passion for technology and development
- Good knowledge of algorithms in Mathematics
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English.
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of .Net Developer is with an established Software Development, Microsoft Gold Partner company with clients based all over the world. The company is focused on delivering innovative solutions to customers. Its main objective is to transition enterprises from using data for their reporting to achieving valuable insights.