eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Full-Stack Developers
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of systems, that will continue changing the entire way we travel and create new ecosystems of personal mobility. With a minimum of three years’ experience working in a software development role, you are expected to be proficient in OO languages (especially Java and related technologies), have experience in building enterprise-grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, and finally be open to learn the latest cutting edge technologies and patterns.
- Work with development teams and product managers to create and enhance software systems in line with business strategy and priorities;
- Build, test and deploy software in line with the company’s standards, best practices, and versioning tool;
- Follow agile principles and methodologies embraced by software development teams;
- Perform the necessary research on technologies and patterns to ensure the quality of products;
- Take part in architectural design discussions;
- Write technical and user documentation when necessary;
- Maintain code integrity and organization;
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of software tools.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- A university degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Three years or more working in a similar role;
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and to meet multiple deadlines;
- Experience in Agile Methodologies (ideally Kanban or Scrum);
- Experience using Jira and Confluence;
- Proficiency in Java;
- Experience in Java enterprise technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Security, JMS, Hibernate, ORM, Tomcat;
- Experience in REST services and messaging services like Rabbit MQ;
- Experience with build automation tools (such as Maven), Git, CI, and bug tracking;
- Extensive experience with databases (ideally PostgreSQL);
- Knowledge of CRM data and database systems;
- Understanding of data security and other compliance responsibilities;
- Proficiency in Linux.