Hilton Malta is seeking to recruit a Front Office Supervisor
to join the team on a full-time basis. They are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who will take ownership, has a passion to provide superior customer service and revenue optimisation.
The Front Office Supervisor will assist in:
- Training, supervision and guidance of Front Office team members
- Motivating team members and establishing a productive working environment for the hotel
- Assigning daily work tasks to team members
- Dealing effectively with guest feedback to exceed guest's expectations
- Responding promptly to any guest request and works to optimise the guest experience
- Maintaining control and composure in difficult situations and exhibit good judgement.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years’ experience in the hotel industry in a similar role
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge of other foreign languages will be considered an asset.
- An ITS qualification.
All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along with the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.