Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort, Malta is looking to recruit a Front Office Shift Leader
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager and forming part of the Front Office team, this position requires an individual with a proven track record in achieving results and maintaining superior levels of customer service. The post is being offered on a shift basis.
The Front Office Shift Leader will be responsible for:
The ideal Front Office Shift Leader will:
- Handling all formalities for individual and Group arrivals and departures;
- Taking action and follow-up on all guest/group queries;
- Putting guest care as a priority, with every effort being made to meet guests’ needs and demands;
- Measuring the success of the event and ensuring hotel questionnaires are managed and distributed;
- Answering telephone/emails promptly and courteously whilst using the hotel’s selling strategy, knowledge of all rates, package plans, and hotel services, in order to upsell the hotel as appropriate;
- Group arrivals: To be responsible for the separate Group check-in desk, making sure all registration cards and keys are set up, rooms are inspected, Group signage is present, welcome drinks ordered;
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the sales and front office areas, credit policy, different room types and hotel services.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a supervisory position within Front Office Department;
- Have a pleasant personality and professional disposition;
- Be computer literate and familiar with the Opera PMS & Microsoft Office applications;
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task;
- Be fluent in English and preferably another language;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication;
- Have previous experience in a similar position;
- Be willing to work evening shifts, weekends and night shifts.