The Westin Dragonara Resort in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Front Office Shift Leader to join their team on a full-time basis.
This position’s main function entails supporting the Front Office Manager with ensuring that Front Office shifts are run efficiently, by providing outstanding guest service in order to create memorable experiences and by making emotional connections with the resort’s guests.
- In this position, the Shift Leader will be responsible for supporting the Front Office associates with their duties;
- Welcoming guests to the resort;
- Answering guest questions;
- Resolving and following-up guest issues;
- Check-in & check-out duties in accordance with the Westin Brand Standards.
In performing this role, the successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
The Westin Dragonara Resort:
Perched on a 74,000-square-meter private peninsula in the island nation of Malta, The Westin Dragonara Resort is surrounded by the sparkling turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Opulent grounds and historic buildings complete the picture. Two private beach lidos offer refreshing outdoor pools, spacious, full-service sundecks, spectacular views and direct access to the sea. Entertainment abounds, with diving and water sports, on-site shopping and Malta's most historic casino. Stretch out in Malta's largest standard rooms or luxuriate in an opulent suite. Every one of our 340 accommodation options features Westin's signature Heavenly® Bed - and best of all, private balconies or terraces overlooking the sea.
- In possession of a Diploma in Hospitality/Accommodation Operation or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience within the hospitality industry;
- Outstanding communication skills including fluency in English & in other languages;
- Sound leadership skills;
- Proficiency in the use of computers and preferably knowledge of Opera.