Hugo's Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Front Office Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. As a key member of our Hotel Management Team, the Front Office Manager
will ensure that guests receive a heart-warming welcome. The ideal candidate must have a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team whilst maintaining a solid customer service approach in order to resolve complaints efficiently.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Assign tasks to the Front desk team and ensure that the front desk is manned at all times;
- Conduct regular meetings with front office personnel;
- Ensure front desk is kept well organized;
- Ensure the company’s policies and security requirements are met;
- Ensure that front office employees are informed of any sales and marketing initiatives;
- Ensure that front office employees use up-selling and suggestive techniques to increase room and F&B sales;
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages and mail in a timely and professional manner;
- Ensure that employees are always attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees;
- Handle complaints and specific guest requests in a timely and efficient manner;
- Have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Monitor all V.I.P guests and their requests;
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting;
- Prepare performance reports related to front office;
- Perform other duties as requested by management;
- Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis;
- Schedule shifts according to occupancy levels;
- Train, supervise and support front desk staff.
Hugo Chetcuti is the visionary behind Hugo’s Group. He started back in the 1980s when he opened his first music club in Paceville, St Julian’s. Today he owns various pubs, restaurants and entertainment places which give a major contribution towards the Maltese nightlife and entertainment industry. Hugo’s Group Company’s portfolio will expand further within the hotel industry with the opening of its first two Hotels in St. Julian’s. With the birth of Hugo’s Hotels, the Hugo’s Group will bring an unprecedented standard of hospitality in its class that will set new standards in the hospitality industry.
- Have three years of previous experience as a front office manager;
- Be proficient in English and at least another language (oral and written);
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills;
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel);
- Possess problem-solving skills;
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures.