Our Client, operating in the Hospitality Industry in Malta, is looking to recruit a Front Office Agent
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Know the standards and put them into practice in his/her daily work;
- Be available for guests at all times as a point of contact and co-responsibility for appropriate treatment of guest complaints, passing on and documenting such complaints;
- Check-in / Check-out Procedures;
- Contact arrivals and ensure their satisfaction – action any feedback in the correct way and as per standards required;
- Keep a good rapport with all Tour Operator couriers and group leaders;
- Ensure that accurate records of wake-up calls, newspapers, guest messages and faxes are maintained;
- Promote all Hotel Sales and in-house facilities;
- Check and monitor any functions taking place at the time;
- Ensure all staff hand-over procedures are carried out at shift change;
- Assist in checking VIP arrival rooms and spot checking rooms prior to guests’ arrival;
- Ensure that full night audit systems procedures are carried out and all reports are issued and distributed accordingly.
- A good standard of education;
- Fluency in English; another European language will be considered as an advantage;
- Be computer literate;
- Has experience working on a hotel system; knowledge of Opera will be considered as an advantage;
- Has previous working experience in Front of House operations;
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and take decisions when not supervised;
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.