AIS Environment Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Front Office Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Part of AIS Group of Companies, AIS Environment is a professional environmental consulting firm that provides all environmental services requested by industry including baseline studies, impact assessments, construction monitoring, and waste management.
The selected candidate’s main roles would be:
- Manage the reception desk, greet and welcome office visitors;
- Handle incoming calls and provide information to caller inquiries;
- Handle the daily mail and distribute accordingly;
- Provide assistance during meetings (incl. preparing the boardroom, refreshments, etc.);
- General office administration and retention of appropriate office records;
- Assistance in the compilation of reports/quotations;
- Reporting to and liaison with accounts personnel with regards to invoicing and costings.
- Post-secondary or Advanced level of education;
- Good telephone etiquette;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an office environment;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Strong proficiency with the Internet and Microsoft Office.
AIS Environment Ltd:
AIS Environment is the first and longest independent environmental consultancy firm operating in Malta. With decades of collective experiences in the environmental consultancy field, we offer the most complete services on the market. Our comprehensive approach guides our clients through all the regulatory requirements, from pre-development permitting applications up to complex impact assessments, environmental auditing, and post-completion monitoring. AIS Environment employs a wide-ranging team of professional experts with each team member being a specialist in his or her field. The passion and commitment of our team ensure that the consultancy services we provide match the most stringent client requirements and are dealt with efficiently and effectively. As a reputable and well-established firm of consultants, AIS Environment helps its clients save time and money by being a single, reliable, trustworthy specialist providing expert environmental support.
- Smart, hardworking person;
- Organized, and can work independently;
- Proactive and takes initiative;
- A valid driving license is a requirement.