Saint James Hospital in Malta is seeking to recruit a Front of House Receptionist for its Tarxien hospital.
Key roles and responsibilities:
The Receptionist is the first person with whom clients, patients, and fellow employees come into contact on behalf of the hospital. Thus, first impressions of the Hospital depend on their professionalism and behaviour.
- Welcoming, establishing and maintaining good communication with patients, their relatives, visitors and consultants;
- Running an efficient invoicing and cash collection/disbursement system;
- Giving the appropriate directions to patients, consultants, and visitors;
- Registering all new appointments in the Hospital's information system in real-time and in an accurate manner;
- Carrying out all the Front of House duties and requirementsAcknowledging and pleasantly greeting patients upon arrival/discharge;
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls and emails in a professional manner;
- Being responsible for own cash at all times;
- Undertaking tasks with a minimum level of supervision.
Saint James Hospital:
Saint James Hospital Group is Malta's leading Private Health Care Group with over 30 years of experience in the Medical Field. A professional workforce, medical expertise, customer satisfaction and the latest technology are our driving forces. These are backed by our core values which are: Passion for Excellence; Mutual Respect; Personal Responsibility and Teamwork.
- Possess multi-tasking skills;
- Maintain a clean workspace;
- Possess excellent telephone manner;
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Able to prioritise;
- Good time management skills;
- Have a sharp eye for detail;
- Be Professional at all times;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft processes;
- Be fluent in spoken and written Maltese and English.