One of our clients in the iGaming industries in Malta is seeking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Front End Team Leader to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Continue the same work as front-end developer role;
- Dealing with the daily operations of the team. This will include lead scrum meetings, code reviews, and related merges, run and control the code deployment on development and stage environment;
- Support the whole front end team helping and coaching the team members;
- Being responsible for the induction to newcomers in order to reduce the ramp-up period;
- Ensure the top quality standards of the code base;
- Proactively bring new ideas, technologies, or procedures that will help improve the product;
- Lead by example;
- Support the Head of Development during the technical recruitment, appraisals, identifying training needs and motivating the team.
- Experience with ReactJs, Flux architecture (Redux), ES6, Typescript, RxJS, Restful APIs, Web socket, Babel and Webpack, Sass, Jest (or other testing framework);
- Willingness to learn and coach.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning;
- Technical understanding of web technologies;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.