One of our clients in the Retail, Wholesale & Distribution in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Front End Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Designing and developing the user experience and user interfaces for the company’s ongoing IT projects;
- Being the bridge between graphic design and technical implementation;
- Be mainly focused on the front end of the internal systems as well as e-commerce platforms;
- Build maintainable high-quality software.
- Experience with design tools such as Figma and others;
- Able to translate UI/UX design wireframes into actual code;
- Good understanding of SEO;
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC);
- Working knowledge of.NET language C#;
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design principles;
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs REST;
- Good command of the English language;
- The following would be considered an asset:
- Some experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/2015/365;
- Familiar with Shopify and Magento eCommerce platforms;
- Experience with ReactJS Redux;
- Knowledge of .Net Design Patterns;
- Experience with .Net Core 3;
- Experience with Tortoise SVN or GIT;
- Experience in understanding and translating technical concepts to non-technical information & audiences.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be a good team player and work well with others;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent problem-solving & troubleshooting skills, improvisational and creative solutions with a can-do attitude.