eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Front-End Developer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the CTO, Software Manager and senior management, the chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of systems, which will change the transport industry both on a local and international level. With a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a software development role, you are expected to be proficient in Front-end technologies, have experience in building enterprise-grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, and finally be open to learn the latest cutting edge technologies and patterns.
- Work in an agile team and perform weekly sprints of tasks to build up a larger system;
- Code, test and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools;
- Do necessary research of technologies or patters to ensure the quality of products;
- Take part in the architectural design of the systems.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- A university degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Two years or more related experience in Software Development;
- Experience in Front-end technologies like TypeScript, Redux, Node.js;
- Experience in Angular and Material Design;
- Experience in Unit and Integration test (Jasmine, Karma);
- Experience in building Scalable and Performant web applications;
- Experience in REST services;
- Experience in an OO language like Java;
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Development;
- Proficient use of Linux;
- Experience in Backend, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence as well as Geo-mapping software will be considered an asset.