Job vacancy: Front-End Developer
We are the Front-End engineering team at Binary Europe Ltd. We’re the bridge between the art of design and the rigour of our back-end code. We build compelling user experiences for our customers across web and mobile.
About the role:
As a Front-End Developer
at Binary Europe Ltd, you will take care of our application development with a strong focus on improving the user experience. You will advocate for clients’ needs when implementing new products and features on our web applications.
- Be meticulous, organised, results-driven, and proactive;
- Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the organisation and its goals;
- Collaborate regularly with researchers, designers, and developers on the implementation of new features and products;
- Provide technical leadership, leading by example throughout the development process;
- Develop and maintain advanced features, tools, and applications according to best practices in UI/UX, front-end development and hybrid mobile application development;
- Test and debug our ever-evolving product line to improve their speed, scalability, and usability across multiple browsers, devices, and web standards;
- Research and test new web technologies and make recommendations on opportunities to improve our user interface;
- Ensure the design and development of each product is consistent with our style guide, and that everything works as planned with each release.
- Experience with package managers (npm), task runners (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt), CSS processors (Sass, Stylus), and APIs (WebSocket);
- Extensive knowledge in advanced coding techniques and cross-platform development;
- Ability to write high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development techniques;
- Familiarity with testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and UI testing;
- Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms.
Perks and benefits:
- Knowledge of information security and data protection;
- Experience in responsive and mobile web design;
- Good grasp of user experience and user interface design;
- Familiarity in search engine optimisation (SEO);
- Knowledge of back-end technologies.
Binary Europe Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Casual dress code;
- Flexi hours;
- Travel and internet allowances.