IngweTech Solutions Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Forex Retention Agent (Telephonic Sales Environment) to join their team on a full-time basis. Work in a fast-paced call centre environment making outbound calls to existing customers who have recently obtained an account. Responsible for managing client relationships and ensuring that the client is informed of the up-to-date market information.
- Managing ongoing client relationships and portfolios;
- Keep abreast of market information and ensure clients are informed of these updates;
- Provide training to clients on the use of the platform and deposit process;
- Help maintain high levels of client acquisition, retention and reactivation;
- Ensure responsible trading and compliance with all regulations and company policies;
- Minimise revenue loss through ensuring compliance;
- Successfully present products by using effective sales and persuasion skills in addition to solid product knowledge;
- Collaborate with sales managers to up-sell;
- Inform management of client risks;
- Working towards and achieving set sales targets given by management;
- Working professionally with retention-related departments;
- Ensure clients have real account balances in the market;
- Obtaining KYC documentation from clients;
- Complete special projects, and miscellaneous duties as prescribed by Management.
Skills, Abilities & Competencies:
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- European language advantageous;
- Assertive, strong and confident;
- Capacity for listening, dealing and confrontation, and overcoming objections;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Must be able to multi-task;
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt;
- MS Office and G-Suite.
Education & Experience:
IngweTech Solutions Limited:
We are a dynamic outsource operational and marketing services company focused on licensed and regulated clients and markets. Headquartered in Malta, IngweTech Solutions Limited provides executive, strategic and governance consultancy services as well as outsource operational, marketing, call centre, back-office and administrative services, to online clients within the financial services industry in Malta, the EU and globally.
- Grade 12;
- Sales diploma advantageous;
- Previous experience in Trading, Forex or CFDs essential;
- 2+ years previous sales experience required and proven track record (in a commission-based environment).