STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit a Foreperson (LGA Test Handlers)
to join their team on a full-time basis. Applicants must have a strong technical background on Test LGA Handlers, be motivated, and work on their own initiative with little supervision. The chosen candidates will be working on a central shift basis.
- Monitor Handlers’ performance (Uptime, Jam Rate, Index time, parallel loss); define and implement the required actions for improvement;
- Perform interventions to maximize test cell performance;
- Monitor daily procedures to ensure that proper quality is maintained and that procedures are being adhered to;
- Monitor interventions to ensure that the technicians’ performance is up to the set standards;
- Generate preventive maintenance schedules;
- Planning of roster to provide the required coverage for any planned leave, sickness or any other technicians’ absence, and/or additional activity;
- Ensure that technicians’ certifications are performed and up to date;
- Create and maintain positive working relationships within the groups;
- Ensure that all tools are available to the technicians and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance;
- Leaving adequate handover to superiors and to the shift personnel as required;
- Liaise with equipment representatives to ensure adequate support and that equipment maintains its capability;
- To ensure availability of spare parts;
- Be able to improve and promote better housekeeping in the area (equipment and workshops). This includes the responsibility to maintain workshops, hardware storage areas & Technicians toolboxes in an ordered manner;
- Work in a safe manner and makes sure that equipment is operated safely at all times.
will also be required to support the running of the area he/she will be responsible for and act as a reference to management and the line technicians. In addition, he/she will be requested to cover the technician in cases required. The candidate has to support the manufacturing line in order to guarantee smooth running, equipment utilization and product flow.
The ideal candidates must:
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
- Have experience in LGA Testing area as a Senior Technician;
- Have a solid technical background on OSAI/SPEA Test Handlers;
- Have proven ability of leadership skills and be a good decision maker;
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Have a good command of English;
- Be responsible and mature;
- Possess an excellent exemplary record history;
- Be smart and goal-oriented;
- Be flexible and be able to take decisions following continuous inputs;
- Be computer literate;
- Be disciplined;
- Solid knowledge of SAP, good knowledge of CMMS & Xsite.