Leandro Colombo in Malta is currently looking to recruit Food Delivery Motorbike Drivers to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner;
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied;
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles;
- Accepting payments for delivered items;
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients;
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules;
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record;
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries;
- Operating motorcycles.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid Motorcycle Driving License (clean driving record);
- Food Handling Certificate - (Guidance will be provided to acquire);
- Mobile Phone including data;
- Mobile Phone Holder - Motorbike Compatible;
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws;
- Strong time management and customer service skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience would be preferred but not necessarily required.
*Training will be provided.
Leandro Colombo is a small business partnering with leading service providers to ensure a swift delivery service right to your doorstep.