The stylish luxury hotel, Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort in Malta is seeking to recruit a Food & Beverage Supervisor
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate must be an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual willing to embark on a career in hospitality. Reporting directly to the F&B Manager, this position requires an individual with a proven track record in the hospitality industry.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Assist in coordinating all activities within the Hotel’s F&B outlets;
- Achieve and maintain the highest standards of service;
- Assist in the training of F&B Servers;
- Maintain, set and establish hygiene practices to comply with HACCP requirements;
- Ensure a smooth outlet operation, whilst giving guest satisfaction top priority.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.
- Have a qualification in Food & Beverage service and a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Be fluent in Maltese, English and another European language;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Be flexible, outgoing and self-confident;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Be willing to work evenings, weekends and public holidays;
- Be computer literate and familiar with Internet, Emails & Microsoft Office Applications;
- Be discrete and confidential.