Dragonara Gaming Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Food & Beverage Servers
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the F&B Manager, this position requires an individual who would like to work in an action-packed and dynamic customer service environment.
The Casino offers the finest gaming and dining experiences within the Casino Palace, the Dragonara Casino Brasserie, the Sports Lounge, and the VIP Lounge.
The candidate will be mainly responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Serving food and drinks to all guests in an efficient and courteous manner;
- Answering any telephone queries, greeting customers and taking orders;
- Assisting and working closely with colleagues to develop a team spirit;
- Communicating with all the relevant departments especially the kitchen, pantry, and gaming area teams;
- Being knowledgeable of the different promotions available to our patrons;
- Ensuring the assigned areas are kept clean and tidy;
- Ensuring that the food and beverage service to guests is of the expected standard.
- Have excellent and effective communication skills in English and Maltese;
- Have work experience in a similar position;
- Have the ability to deal effectively and professionally with customers;
- Have a passion for sports and gaming products;
- Be available to work weekends and public holidays;
- Be discrete and confidential;
- Be flexible and self-motivated.
* We provide a competitive compensation package, inclusive of tips and the possibility of working flexible shifts within a 24-hour casino operation.
Dragonara Gaming Ltd:
Dragonara Casino, the number one casino in Malta, is owned and operated by Dragonara Gaming Limited. The Dragonara Casino is housed within the majestic Dragonara Palace and has been operating since 1964, offering a unique gaming and entertainment destination 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Dragonara Casino is conveniently located within the St. Julian’s area, featuring 300 slot machines, 15 live tables, a premier poker room overlooking the St. George’s Bay, a VIP-Lounge for high-roller private gaming, a Sports Lounge and one of Malta’s top-rated restaurants. Dragonara Gaming Limited took over the operation of the Dragonara Casino in 2010 and since then has invested over €25 Million in the property. The Casino underwent a major investment upgrade project earlier in 2016 propelling the property into the ranks of the most prestigious and pristine gaming properties in the Mediterranean.