This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay, is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Food & Beverage Servers to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Restaurant Manager, this position requires an individual with a proven track record as Food & Beverage Server preferably within the hospitality industry.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing the bar area before the commencement of the daily service;
- Stocking service areas with supplies;
- Ensuring that the workplace is maintained in a safe and tidy manner;
- Taking beverage orders and serving clients;
- Preparing drinks as per Company’s standards;
- Ensuring that clients are satisfied and taking action to correct any problems.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in Food & Beverage preferably within a 5-star hotel environment;
- Be flexible in attitude, approach and working hours;
- Have good food and beverage knowledge;
- Possess a valid Food Handlers License;
- Have a good command of the English language, spoken and written;
- Have good knowledge of Micros Fidelio POS system;
- Be guest focused with an outstanding personality;
- Able to work on his/her own and within a team;
- Flexible to work on a shift roster including; weekends, nights and Public holidays.
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.