Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort in Malta is looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Host
to join their team on a part-time basis.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Greeting all guests upon arrival to the restaurant, and escort them to their allocated tables as per company standards;
- Promoting hotel’s restaurants & other services to guests and take bookings;
- Handle guest enquiries by telephone or in person in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Following up with guests to ensure they are satisfied with their experience;
- Personally welcoming and acknowledging guests, escorting them to the various outlets or other public areas as requested;
- Assist F&B & guest relations teams as required.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.
- Have previous experience in guest relations and F&B service;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Have exceptional customer care skills;
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task;
- Be well-organized and possess good time management skills;
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.