AX Seashells Resort At Suncrest in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
A Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlet at AX Seashells Resort at Suncrest, Coral Cove Restaurant, to deliver an excellent guest and member experience while working with the team to ensure departmental targets are met.
- Assisting the restaurant manager, keeping up to the hotel's standards and getting hands-on and involved where needed;
- Dealing directly with guests, acknowledging, greeting and helping them in a professional manner, and passing their feedback;
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved;
- Communicating with Food and Beverage office about any special events which need to be catered for;
- Hold regular training sessions to ensure staff can complete tasks without constant supervision, support all members of staff;
- Checking staff appearance, to ensure they are in full and presentable uniform, including name tags;
- Ensure all stock needed is accounted for and available;
- Ensuring that staff behaves during shifts;
- Checking the back of the house is up to standard after each shift;
- Checking all meeting rooms are to the customer’s orders before any welcome drinks or events and posting information to the micros system;
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain a good working relationship.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to interact positively and communicate well with superiors, management, co-workers, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach;
- Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality;
- Ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take constructive criticism, to get along with co-workers and superiors, to treat co-workers, superiors and members/guests with respect and courtesy, and to refrain from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior;
- Should be able to work under pressure and also work in long or break shifts;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests, managers, suppliers, and employees;
- Fluency in the English Language;
- Be smart in appearance.
*Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV.
AX Seashells Resort at Suncrest:
Our hotel Seashells Resort at Suncrest has been a leading 4-star hotel on the Maltese Islands since its very first days and has kept its tradition of hospitality within the AX group throughout the years. We decided that it was time to give the Qawra hotel a face-lift so during the winter months the hotel underwent an extensive renovation programme. Its doors re-opened again on the 1st of April 2015. The new face of the Seashells Resort at Suncrest, your number one resort for the individual, corporate and family travel.