Hammett's Macina Restaurant in Malta is looking to recruit Food and Beverage Servers
to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
They are looking for the perfect candidates to work in various areas:
- Breakfast/Lunch Service;
- Lunch/Dinner Service;
- A range of events from weddings to corporate functions.
- Providing excellent service to ensure satisfaction;
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies);
- Arrange table settings for service and maintain a tidy dining area;
- Take accurate food and beverage orders and serve;
- Collection and processing of bill payments.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress;
- Attentiveness and patience for customers;
- Active listening and effective communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Team spirit;
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
If you are passionate about customer service and creating an unforgettable dining experience, they would love to hear from you!
Hammett's Macina Restaurant:
Unimaginable history seeps from the MaÄ‹ina’s ancient walls. Built almost half a millennium ago by the Knights of Saint John, the MaÄ‹ina has been a landmark for centuries, now hosting Hammett’s MaÄ‹ina Restaurant. Drawing on this history, the gastronomical concept is a take on the islands’ succession of powers with a modern representation of traditional Mediterranean culinary influences that date back to the Phoenician times. Like the Maltese language itself, the menu is a taste of history derived from the island’s Mediterranean-Semitic roots, with a contemporary twist, created using only the finest local, seasonal produce. The menu is constructed by a multi-award winning team, previously of the Villa Brasserie in St. Julian’s, led by talented Chef de Cuisine Andrea Marchetti, and directed by 21-time award winning Chef and restauranteur Chris Hammett.