Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort, Malta is looking to recruit Food and Beverage Servers
to join their team on a part-time basis. Reporting directly to the Food & Beverage Manager, this position requires an individual with a proven track record in the hospitality industry; having a pleasant and outgoing personality, positive attitude and a flair for dealing with people.
The Food and Beverage Server will be responsible for:
The ideal Food and Beverage Server will:
- Providing the highest standard of F&B service to customers and guests in an a la carte restaurant
- Providing prompt and professional service to guests
- Ensuring that guests are warmly welcomed and that orders are taken efficiently
- Showing complete awareness of all the food & drinks menu and readiness to explain and recommend the menu content
- Ensuring that all before and after mise en place is completed to the correct standard.
- Have a warm personality, be attentive and smartly presented
- Be able to listen and respond to demanding guests’ needs
- Be committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.