Hilltop in Malta is looking to recruit a Food and Beverage Operative to join their team on a part-time basis.
The main focus of this role is to achieve the highest standards in Food and Beverage service.
- Acknowledging the guest and hosting;
- Ensuring a consistently high standard of service;
- Be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues;
- Forward any suggestions which will help the department move forward;
- Ensure that the proper hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
- Has excellent verbal communication skills;
- Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of 1-year' experience;
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service;
- Be able to speak fluent English; another European language will be considered as an asset.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed C.V. together with a covering letter.
The AX Holdings Group of Companies is a dynamic group that is heavily involved in three core sectors – Construction, Hospitality, and Development. Today the AX Holdings Group has developed into one of Malta’s leading private companies giving a major and direct contribution to the national economy. Its reputation is not one that has come through idle hype but through years of hard work and endeavor to reach levels that are constantly breaking new ground. The drive to move on stems from the philosophy that change generates progress and progress generates wealth. It is primarily a thirst for achievement that is the driving force behind the AX Holdings’ Group.