AX The Palace is looking to recruit a Food and Beverage Operative to join their team on a full-time basis.
The main focus of this role is to achieve the highest standards in Food and Beverage service.
- Acknowledging the guest, hosting, answering the telephone according to the company standard, greeting, and seating guests;
- Ensuring a consistently high standard of service, smart and well-trained staff who are directed and coached at all time;
- Dealing with any guest who is complaining by adopting a caring and efficient manner and to follow up any cases reported by staff;
- Be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues;
- Forward any suggestions which will help the department move forward;
- Ensure that the proper hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
AX The Palace:
The Palace Hotel in Sliema is one of the top 5 star hotels in Malta. It is highly rated for its 5-star services, exquisite cuisine and impeccable organisation and surroundings. The Palace provides top services and facilities. The Palace is an eco-leading efficient high-class hotel in Malta. It adopts a modern façade that attracts travellers and locals alike. As soon as you enter one of the top Sliema hotels in Malta, you are greeted by a world of luxury, exquisite accommodation and excellence in service.
- Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of 1-year experience working in a similar environment;
- Has excellent verbal communication skills;
- Flexible in hours;
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service;
- Be able to speak fluent English; another European language will be considered as an asset.