Hilton Malta is looking to recruit Fitness Instructors
on a full-time basis to join the team within the LivingWell Health Club. This position is available on a Full-Time basis and also on a Full-Time Reduced Hour arrangement covering 24 hours a week.
We are looking for Fitness Instructors who have the following Qualifications and Competencies:
- E-reps minimum level 3 required
- 1st aid & lifeguard preferred – or must be able to swim well
- Previous experience in the fitness industry
- Previous experience in the customer service industry
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Flexibility and availability of shifts including early, late and weekends
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English and ideally in Maltese
Although the role is primarily located within the gym environment, shifts at the LivingWell reception desk will also be required.
All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along with the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.