Our Client, a leading Company within the FMCG industry is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team of professionals.
- Liaising with the Management Accountant on the closure of the monthly nominal accounts;
- Reviewing the work of junior finance personnel to ensure presented figures are true and correct;
- Preparation of the consolidated group management accounts;
- Audit and analyse internal accounting systems and recommend changes as needed;
- Study operational issues and provide appropriate suggestions based on financial principles and practices;
- Assist in the periodical and annual stock take and report accordingly on any variances identified;
- Preparation and submitting of VAT returns on a timely basis;
- Ensuring financial recording is in line with VAT legislation;
- Filing of NSO statistics in a timely manner;
- Prepare the necessary data to be presented to the directors on the Accounts for Board Meetings;
- Work out the necessary schedules to be included as part of the Business Plan of the company;
- Prepare necessary data for the Audit fieldwork in preparation of the Annual Audit;
- Coordination with the Financial Controller for the timely submission of information requested by the auditors;
- Coordinating with the Financial Controller in the implementation of new projects related to Finance both within the department and company wide;
- Archival of documents related to the Finance Department
- Other general functions, which may be necessary.
- ACCA qualification or equivalent is a must for this role
- A minimum of two years experience in a Finance Department
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.