This job of a Sales Data Analyst is for someone who will support the Sales function of the organisation. The successful person needs to excel at research and analysis, reporting and process control. Main duties are as follows:
- Compile, import and analyse data in line with Sales Function
- Maintain and develop the databases
- Support the sales team with administration duties and reporting needs
- Liaise with relevant internal departments throughout the process as well as the distributors
Education and Experience
- A Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or a relevant field is a must, whilst a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 3 years experience within the FMCG industry in a similar role is a major prerequisite
- Advanced Computer Skills with an excellent level of Excel being a must
- Professional level of English is required
- Attentive to detail as well as analytical
- Excellent planner and monitoring skills
- Team player
This Sales Data Analyst position is with a leading company within the FMCG world.
Job Reference Code: BN242