A new job opportunity for a Client Relationship Officer is available with a corporate services provider.
- Processing bank instructions, including daily payments;
- Assisting with all banking processes; opening, closing and operation of client accounts;
- Assisting the Client Relationship Manager with client entities and their business, following up on client meetings, reviewing of work, and preparation of various documents;
- Liaising directly with Clients and suppliers;
- Organizing the accounting, administration and filing of the company's client accounts and tax returns;
- Basic client bookkeeping.
Education and experience:
- You shall ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years in a similar role
- A tertiary level of education in Banking & Finance,or a related subject
- Excellent communication skills are a must in both Maltese and English.
- You shall be a highly organised individual with a meticulous nature and an eye for detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.