Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Risk Management Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be responsible for identifying and managing regulatory risks, providing compliance support, and helping the company to achieve its growth targets safely.
As a Risk Management Executive
at Deriv (Europe) Ltd, you will assist in flagging, analysing, and managing regulatory risks. You will ensure that the company adheres to the risk policies and procedures in relation to AML-CTF as well as internal policies and bylaws to mitigate potential compliance risks.
- Investigate, review, and analyse flagged client accounts;
- Draft complaints and investigations reports;
- Conduct KYC, CDD, EDD, and AML-CTF checks;
- Verify and approve deposit and withdrawal requests;
- Evaluate and improve policies to manage potential risks;
- Guide and support our other operational teams on AML-CTF, anti-fraud, and authentication matters;
- Provide advice regarding AML-CTF regulations, internal policies and procedures, and other related inquiries from the company employees and management.
What we’ll give you:
- University degree in finance, economics, law, risk management, criminology, business studies, data science, or management;
- Knowledge of fraud processes and applications, including AML-CTF regulations and red flags;
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical capabilities in a similar capacity or keen interest to move into this area;
- Proficiency in Excel and big data analysis;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Self-motivation and flexibility at task rotations;
- Ability to make sound judgment based on limited information;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work proactively;
- High level of integrity, reliability, and work ethic.
- Growth-inducing challenges;
- Productive work atmosphere;
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel and internet allowances.
*A career at Deriv.com
offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com
) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.