Binary Europe Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Risk Management Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be responsible for identifying and managing regulatory risks, providing compliance support, and helping the company to achieve its growth targets safely.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Binary Europe Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
As a Risk Management Executive
at Binary.com, you will assist in flagging, analysing, and managing regulatory risks. You will ensure that the company adheres to the risk policies and procedures in relation to AML-CTF as well as internal policies and bylaws to mitigate potential compliance risks.
- Investigate, review, and analyse flagged client accounts;
- Draft complaints and investigations reports;
- Conduct KYC, CDD, EDD, and AML-CTF checks;
- Verify and approve deposit and withdrawal requests;
- Evaluate and improve policies to manage potential risks;
- Guide and support our other operational teams on AML-CTF, anti-fraud, and authentication matters;
- Provide advice regarding AML-CTF regulations, internal policies and procedures, and other related inquiries from the company employees and management.
What we’ll give you:
- University degree in finance, economics, law, risk management, criminology, business studies, data science, or management;
- Knowledge of fraud processes and applications, including AML-CTF regulations and red flags;
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical capabilities in a similar capacity or keen interest to move into this area;
- Proficiency in Excel and big data analysis;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Self-motivation and flexibility at task rotations;
- Ability to make sound judgment based on limited information;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work proactively;
- High level of integrity, reliability, and work ethic.
Binary Europe Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
- Growth-inducing challenges;
- Productive work atmosphere;
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel and internet allowances.