An Analyst position is currently available within the financial services industry in Malta.
The company is currently recruiting at different levels.
- Responsible for reviewing applications for banks and financial institutions
- Oversee a portfolio of clients and perform analytical reviews to observe their level of compliance
- Meeting clients and being present in relation to onsite visits
- Identifying potential risks and any further action that might be necessary
- Take decisions and act on own initiative in line with delegated authority and escalate issues outside of area of responsibility and remit
- Generate periodic reports on the basis of data submitted by clients while assessing trends and signs of potential developments in the industry and raising any recommendations as deemed necessary
- Engage and address any regulatory issues that may arise in the normal course of the supervised entities’ business to ensure that the level of compliance with applicable regulatory standards is maintained
Education & Experience:
- You must ideally hold an Accountancy, Audit, Legal, Compliance, or Banking and Finance qualification, recognised in Malta and equivalent to a minimum MQF Level 6.
- A minimum of 1 year previous experience in a similar role locally is a must.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Conscientious and problem solving
- Assertive and decisive
- Good communications skills
- Fluency in English & Maltese
Job Ref: QI241