Red Acre Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit ac Compliance Team Lead to join their team within their Compliance Team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a person who is equally passionate about Compliance as they are about guiding a team.
As a Compliance Team Lead, your job is mainly locating possible problems. You will write procedure guides and review the existing processes (mainly CS and fraud) to make sure of their accuracy. You will be highly involved in building up our daily processes and mentoring the team. On a daily basis, you will check high-risk transactions and create customer review reports to make sure that the customer’s activity is legitimate.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the team;
- Ensuring timely escalation of any issues and supporting other departments;
- Conduct one to ones to mentor team members;
- Identify areas of improvement across the board on policies and interaction with other departments;
- Communicate with the wider management team to evolve a great customer experience;
- Increase productivity whilst maintaining standards of service and compliance.
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call centre, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- 2-3 years experience in payments & fraud environment;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English;
- You are a solution-orientated person;
- The charisma that brings a team together to achieve its goals;
- Comfortable working autonomously and in the team.