Graziella Debattista Certified Public Accountants in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Auditor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The company is currently seeking to engage a Junior Auditor
to assist in servicing local and international clients.
- The successful candidate will form part of a young team and will work on a range of clients operating in a diverse range of industries;
- The successful candidate will be expected to apply his/her knowledge to assist in assurance assignments effectively and within defined time frames;
- The individual will also be involved in assisting with compliance matters as required by the office;
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent English and Maltese spoken and written skills, a good analytical mind and be prepared to work seamlessly within a small audit team. Further on the job training will be provided as necessary.
In addition to the duties which the job normally entails, the prospective employee may be required to carry out such additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the employer's business or as the employee may from time to time be required to undertake.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
Minimum Accounting Experience Required:
- Applicants must be currently undergoing an accredited course such as ACCA and/or have adequate experience related to the job.
Graziella Debattista Certified Public Accountants:
Graziella Debattista FCCA, FIA, CPA is a certified public accountant and registered auditor who provides audit and accountancy services to both local and foreign businesses operating through companies, partnerships or sole proprietors. I have been running my own business for the past 12 years. Our team is made up of highly dedicated and experienced professionals that provide the highest level of service to our clients. We take pride in working harder and going further to support our clients to achieve their objectives. After all, our success is measured by our clients' success.
- Applicants must ideally have one to two years' of experience working in a similar environment. Candidates having a good working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), International Standards on Auditing (ISA)and GAPSME will be given preference.