A new job opportunity for a Head of Compliance is available with a corporate services provider.
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with local legislation and regulations;
- Implementing compliance policies and procedures;
- Providing day to day advice and guidance on compliance matters;
- Acting as primary point of contact for the MFSA and other relevant authorities;
- Overseeing and participating in compliance monitoring reviews on a regulatory risk based approach;
- Supporting the MLRO as may be required from time to time.
Education and experience:
- 5 years previous work experience in a similar role, in the Financial Services sector;
- A qualification in compliance/finance or the equivalent;
- Proficient working knowledge of related legislation and regulation.
- Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work proactively and at his/her own initiative;
- Strong team player.