One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Compliance Associate to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Monitoring and interpreting new regulations which could impact clients;
- Assisting in the drafting and implementing of policies and procedures for regulated funds;
- Maintenance of regulatory registers for clients and ensuring updating of same;
- Preparing compliance reports and assisting in the implementation of the compliance monitoring plan;
- Assisting in the carrying out of onsite visits and drafting of relevant reports;
- Handling correspondence with regulatory authorities.
- Be in possession of a University Degree (MQF Level 6) or a professional qualification related to Law, Banking or Investment Services;
- 2+ years of experience in compliance;
- Knowledgeable in the applicable laws and regulations and their application particularly, AIFMD, UCITS, MiFID, and GDPR.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Work under pressure and meet tight deadlines whilst keeping an eye on detail;
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills and be capable of working in a team;
- Good analytical and time management skills.