One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Compliance Associate to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Monitoring compliance and interpreting new regulations which could impact clients;
- Assisting in the drafting and implementing of policies and procedures for regulated funds, including but not exclusively AML procedures;
- Maintenance of regulatory registers for clients and ensuring updating of same;
- Assist in the onboarding and ongoing monitoring of clients;
- Assist the team in the data analysis and in the preparation of the business risk assessments.
- An industry-relevant degree would be an asset;
- Previous experience in compliance and understanding of the Funds industry would be an asset;
- Knowledge and understanding AML/CTF laws and regulations;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English;
- Able to work on your own but also capable of working in a team;
- Good analytical and time management skills.