Our client, a boutique corporate services provider, is currently looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their growing Malta office.
- Performing client file reviews and ensuring accuracy and completeness of client files;
- Monitoring adherence to to policies and procedures in accordance with all local regulatory requirements;
- Assisting with compliance issues during the client’s life cycle;
- Performing periodic compliance risk reports to be then presented to stakeholders;
- Implementing internal compliance training and the preparation of training materials;
- Participating in various internal and external meetings;
- Acting as approved Compliance Officer/ MLRO and acting as liaison with the MFSA on all regulatory and compliance matters.
Education and experience
- A bachelor's degree in Finance, Law, Criminology; or a related field;
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience within a similar role.
- Profound compliance knowledge in AML related issues, with emphasis on FATCA and CRS;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Able to work on own initiate and willing to learn;
- Currently residing in Malta.