Our client, a leader within the Corporate Services sector in Malta is seeking to recruit a Senior Manager (Regulatory Compliance) to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Being the subject matter expert on a diverse array of local compliance & risk matters;
- Being the point of contact for the local regulator and working closely with the global compliance & risk team to ensure all activities are undertaken in line with group-wide compliance & risk policies;
- Act as MLRO, preparing and managing the business for regulatory visits;
- Monitor and maintain knowledge of industry developments through active continual professional development.
- Degree in compliance, law, finance, or equivalent;
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent understanding of the Maltese regulatory framework;
- Knowledge and experience in the field of AML will be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with an analytical mind;
- Able to work independently and also as part of a global team.