Job vacancy: Business Controller (Operations & HR)
Evolution Gaming Group AB is a leading international provider of Business-2-Business products and IT-services for Live Dealer online casinos. Across our 12 sites, we have about 5000 people working in the fields of Game Presenters & Hosts, Game Development, Software Engineering, IT-support, Facility build and maintenance as well as people & administrative support services. Evolution Georgia is the company’s fastest-growing site in terms of staff numbers and tables. Today, our Tbilisi office hosts about 1000 EVOlutioneers and the number grows daily.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple international industry awards. That success is largely down to the creativity, quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. Thanks to the company culture and its fast-moving industry, Evolution provides a chance to work in a dynamic and engaging environment with a unique opportunity to apply your skills and work with passion. Evolution was founded in 2006, the company is listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq.
- Regular ongoing data collection, analysis and reporting;
- Continuous investigation of operational costs and cost drivers;
- Cooperation and support for internal stakeholders – Operations and HR;
- Ongoing reporting and monitoring;
- Development of tools and systems used by the team;
- Establish and continuously improve a process for data quality processing;
- Assist the Senior Business Controller in ad-hoc projects;
- Support other Business Controllers as required;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences.
- Higher education in a related field (e.g. finance, business);
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related position;
- Experience of using statistical software and techniques;
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbal and written);
- Excellent MS Excel skills; basic Navision skills; Power BI or similar data visualization tools will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong organizational skills along with creative thinking;
- A good team player with the confidence and ability to work independently whenever needed;
- Advanced communication, analytical and multi-tasking skills;
- Adaptability, flexibility;
- Project management experience will be considered as an advantage.
Evolution Gaming delivers Live Casino products to major companies within online gambling, including Swedish operator ATG. The company was founded in 2006 by two Swedes and a Brit based on the notion of delivering a real Casino experience to the home through advanced IT software. Since then, Evolution has introduced several groundbreaking products and the company is a leading actor in its industry. Today, more than 6000 people work in any of the company’s locations across 12 markets worldwide. Since 2015, Evolution Gaming AB is stock listed on Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Gym membership;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment.