Job vacancy: Chief Financial Officer
The db Group has a constantly growing portfolio of successful companies – ranging from outstanding four-star hotels to world-renowned bars and restaurants. This growth is due to hard work, commitment, care and investment in the right people. The following career opportunity has arisen for mature individuals with the right skill sets to join and support the Group in its ongoing growth strategy.
Reporting to the Group CEO, the key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Playing a key role in developing a business strategy that will focus on growth and consolidation of existing and planned business ventures;
- Developing financial processes and procedures to meet the need of business moving forward;
- Directing the finance function across the Group;
- Assessing the Group’s cash flow requirements;
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial and management reporting;
- Liaising with all stakeholders of the Group.
Prospective candidates for this executive position will be/have:
- Qualified accountants with a demonstrable track record of success;
- The appropriate level of work experience in a fast-paced service-led business;
- Strong finance and control skills coupled with exceptional commercial awareness;
- Ability to influence and maximize the capabilities of the business environs;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player and to form an integral part of the senior team.
The package for these positions is highly attractive, reflecting both the seniority and the responsibilities attached to the respective roles.
*All applications will be considered in strict confidence. db Group is an equal opportunities employer.
The db Group has grown from a family-run business into Malta’s foremost corporate player in the tourism, hospitality & leisure sector and beyond.