Job Vacancy: Credit Control Officer
Do you get motivated through the process of minimising credit risks and maximising the collection of cash and equipment? We are currently looking for an energetic, proactive and self-motivated Credit Control Officer with a focus on Customer Experience.
Main Duties Include:
The ideal candidate would need to have:
- Answering calls from customers and internal employees;
- Chasing clients for payment and equipment through Calls, SMS, Letters and Emails and negotiating with customers for payments on an agreement basis;
- Resolving queries on outstanding balances with customers and internal employees by means of adjustments/charges through our Internal Ticketing System;
- Ensuring that debts are paid in a timely manner;
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities;
- Updating clients’ records in CRM and external agencies;
- Following up on actions agreed with customers, internal employees and/or Credit Control Manager;
- Assisting the Credit Control manager in other Ad-hoc duties as may be required.
Melita is a diversified and advanced quadruple-play cable operator offering converged telecommunications services. Melita offers IP based digital cable TV, broadband Internet, fixed-line telephony, and mobile voice and data services. It also owns and operates an undersea submarine optical fiber cable; a co-location data centre built to Tier 3 specifications as well as a next-generation Wi-Fi service across the Maltese islands. Melita’s successful development since its launch in 1992 is evidenced by the presence of at least one of its services in 75% of all households in Malta.
- Good command of spoken and written Maltese and English languages.;
- Have an 'O' Level standard of Education;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications mostly Excel and Word;
- Have strong negotiating, analytical and communication skills;
- Be objective driven and persistent in approach;
- Be self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision and within a team;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Possession of ECDL Advanced or Diploma in IT will be considered an asset.