As part of the Company’s continued growth, Truevo Paments in Malta is looking to recruit a Treasury Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Assisting with Trading in foreign exchange for customer exchange and liquidity management;
- Recording and accounting for trades;
- Daily cash management duties including liquidity tracking, card-scheme settlements, payments to
- creditors etc;
- Assisting with maintaining relationships with banks and other counter-parties;
- Assisting in the management and regulatory reporting etc.;
- Assisting in cash flow forecasts and financial modelling;
- Preparation of daily reconciliations;
- Assisting with the up-keep of Treasury policies;
- Other duties as required.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Degree in banking, finance, management or equivalent;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel;
- Exceptional analytical skills with sharp attention to detail, coupled with the ability to support;
- decisions with sound reasoning;
- Able to work within deadlines and under minimal supervision;
- A problem solver with a positive attitude towards challenges;
- Ability to work with a dynamic team whilst being able to take own initiative at the same time;
- Preferably with a background in treasury.