As part of the Company’s continued growth, Truevo Payments in Malta are looking to recruit a Senior Treasury Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Trading in foreign exchange for customer exchange and liquidity management;
- Recording and accounting for trades;
- Maintaining relationships with banks and other counter-parties;
- Establishing new banking relationships;
- Overseeing cash management duties including liquidity tracking, card-scheme settlements;
- Payments to creditors, placements of overnight deposits, etc;
- Preparation of management and regulatory reporting etc.;
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and financial modelling;
- Overseeing the bank reconciliations;
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes concerning treasury matters;
- Maintaining Treasury policies;
- Other duties as required.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Degree in banking, finance or similar;
- Minimum of two years of banking experience, preferably within a Treasury environment;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel;
- Exceptional analytical skills with sharp attention to detail, coupled with the ability to support;
- decisions with sound reasoning;
- Ability to work within deadlines and under minimal supervision;
- Ability to lead a team;
- A problem solver with a positive attitude towards challenges;
- Have an interest in the Financial Markets;
- Ability to work with a dynamic team whilst being able to take own initiative at the same time.